- Viola Sets
Shop by Category
- Shop All
- Violin Sets
- Viola Sets
- Cello Strings
- Bass Strings
- Specialty Strings
- The viola strings are preferred internationally by professionals and serious students.
- Multi-filament synthetic core provides the feel of traditional gut strings with a high level of stability under a wide range of temperature and humidity changes.
- Produces a rich, full-bodied sound with excellent ‘feel’ and elasticity.
- Thin gauge is recommended for vintage violas.
- Medium gauge is recommended for modern violas.
- Classic and innovative windings such as silver, tungsten, and silver/tungsten help your instrument develop its highest potential.
- Available only in full sizes.
- Widely recommended for professional musicians and serious students.
- Advance copel wound string on a multi-stranded rope core.
- These viola strings produce a bright, rich, full sound with excellent projection.
- Has the capability of a wide range of dynamics.
- Provides the flexibility of a gut string with the durability of a steel core string.
- Wound with classic and innovative metals such as silver, tungsten, and silver/tungsten.
RED LABEL VIOLA
- Recommended by a wide range of orchestra directors and studio teachers worldwide.
- Full round solid steel core string with flat nickel winding.
- Provides excellent tonal quality with a high degree of tuning stability.
- Economical and durable.
- Available in full and fractional sizes in a wide variety of gauges.
Because we work so closely with teachers, conductors, and musicians, Super-Sensitive Musical String Company knows what our customers are looking for in a viola string. We have the best viola strings that are custom-made to the need at hand, whether you're a professional, serious amateur, or just getting started. You can also find out viola rosin right here.
Find the perfect viola strings for your playing at Super-Sensitive!