- Cello Strings
Shop by Category
- Shop All
- Violin Sets
- Viola Sets
- Cello Strings
- Bass Strings
- Specialty Strings
- Sensicore cello strings are referred internationally by professionals and serious students.
- Multi-filament synthetic core provides the feel of traditional gut strings with a high level of stability under a wide range of temperature and humidity changes.
- Produces a rich, full-bodied sound with excellent ‘feel’ and elasticity.
- Classic and innovative windings such as silver, tungsten and silver/tungsten help your instrument develop its highest potential.
- Designed to exact specifications for full and fractional size cellos.
- Widely recommended for professional musicians and serious students.
- Advance copel wound string on a multi-stranded rope core.
- Produces a mellow, yet pure sound.
- Has the capability of a wide range of dynamics.
- Provides the flexibility of a gut string with the durability of a steel core string.
- Wound with classic and innovative metals such as silver, tungsten and silver/tungsten.
RED LABEL CELLO
- Recommended by a wide range of orchestra directors and studio teachers worldwide.
- Full round solid steel core string with flat nickel winding.
- Provides excellent tonal quality with a high degree of tuning stability.
- Economical and durable.
- Available in full and fractional sizes in a wide variety of gauges.
There are few sounds more beautiful in this world than a cello matched with well-crafted strings. At Super-Sensitive Musical String CO., we design our strings with students and professionals in mind. We also develop them according to the needs of each kind of player, so that those just starting can have the best cello strings for beginners while professionals have an even more refined version. Ready to make your prized instrument sound the best it can? Grab the right cello strings for your needs today!